We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Console no longer fits on Omega2 with Ω-ware: 0.2.0 b196?

• I've just re-flashed my Omega2 after bricking it again trying to get WiFi working. So I now have a fresh Omega2 with Ω-ware: 0.2.0 b196. I was then able to get WiFi working. The very next thing I did was try to install the console using:

uci set onion.console.setup=1
    uci set onion.console.install=1
    uci commit onion
    console-install-tool

Nothing happened for many minutes, until finally I got:

ln: /etc/rc.d/S50php7-fastcgi: No space left on device
    uci: I/O error

And then a whole bunch more No space left on device messages. Once it finished I rebooted, and got:

Your JFFS2-partition seems full and overlayfs is mounted read-only.
    Please try to remove files from /overlay/upper/... and reboot!

I inspected /overlay/upper/ with a bunch of du -a -h -s commands and found that www contained 11.5MB. With usr/bin at 4.3MB and usr/lib at 3.1MB, it's full!

I deleted the entire contents of www so they I could continue, but of course I've had to give up Console/OnionOS.

Is this to be expected? Does OnionOS no longer fit on an Omega2?

• Anyone? Is anyone running Ω-ware 0.2 with a functioning web Console? If so, what's the size of your /usr/bin, /usr/lib and /www directories? Seems like a pretty fundamental issue I've encountered...

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.