We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Omega 1 docs?

• Is there an archived version somewhere? I've looked and found that https://wiki.onion.io/Home now lead to 404.

I have a fairly simple project that I want to build (Oxygen analyzer), I just need the Omega to act as micro controller. The project is literally just read value from sensor via ADC, and then display the value (maybe via oled, or simple 4 digit 7 segment). Since the O2 sensor is very expensive ($50-80), I'd like to save money on everything else.

I already own the Omega 1 with mini dock and arduino dock from the original kickstarter that I never used. If anyone could point me where I can use the Omega1 as arduino? (even with arduino IDE, I don't mind that)

Or I'm looking at the wrong thing here? from the first launch it seems that the Omega is a lot closer to a Pi than a micro controller?

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.