The user data handling for this site is broken
I have tried to register with my real name, and failed, with two different email addresses. When I tried to register third time, I decided (random guess) to replace special non-ASCII Unicode characters ("ā") in my name with their ASCII counterparts ("a"). And that is now the only login that works. The two broken users are now useless, because when I log in, using email and password, I get "Login error" and that's it.
I have tried to reach support but no luck. I hoped there would be some way to change the full name for those broken users so that I could use them.