Omega LED wont stop flashing Wifi Not Appearing

• I don't think my Omega Boot Sequence is working. I was just trying to setup with it in my Arduino Dock, and the wifi appeared, but realised the dock was causing the Omega to insanely overheat (could smell burning) before I could properly connect.

So I switched to the Starter Dock which isn't overheating the Omega, but now the LED wont stop flashing, hence the boot sequence isn't completing.

Is there a chance the heat ruined the Omega and would result in Wifi not appearing. Or is the any debug suggestions?

Thanks in Advance

• @Angus-Ryan
    Not sure about a starter dock, but if it's the expansion or the mini dock, then you can connect to the console using the usb cable as explained here: Connecting via Serial

Once connected, you can see what's happening and troubleshoot further.

• @cas I've attached what the serial printed during the boot session. Not sure what I'm looking for but all I know is the wifi never appears and the LED doesn't stop flashing 0_1550757776303_error.PNG

This just printed below [ 80.988350] random: nonblocking pool is initialized

• Quite frankly the reset button doesn't seem to be doing anything. I attempted it earlier, not sure if faulty button or the Omega is refusing commands

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.