We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

I see am facing jffs2: Node CRC d88f4121 != calculated CRC 764b7307 for node at 0045bed0 cat: read error: I/O error

• Hi
    I am using Omega 2s and see this error "jffs2: Node CRC d88f4121 != calculated CRC 764b7307 for node at 0045bed0 cat: read error: I/O error"

I have been over the layout and seen that all pins are connected as recommended, but despite of that I still see this failure. I am not able to figure out what causes this and will appreciate all hints and ideas to debug this further.

Thanks in advance

• @Ryan-Pedersen
    The error does occur after random time and it happens for a bare system solely installing the Linux system installed on the Onion-2s module. I have tested this for several modules and seems to be systemic for my boards.
    It looks like the jffs2 is corrupted during kernel idle . There is no power interruption but despite of that, the operation fails.

Again, all inputs to debug this further is very welcome.

Thanks in advance

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.