We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Onion Shipping and support

• This is obviously not the correct place to post this, but I've tried contacting Onion through their official support portal as well as Twitter with no response. šŸ˜ž I ordered four Onion Omegas before xmas and selected DHL with a tracking number as my shipping option.

Under my account on orders, it shows as fulfilled but I'm yet to receive my tracking number, and nobody is replying on support tickets (or Twitter, it seems).

Obviously I'm super duper excited for my new toys. Am I being too hasty? I also know it's holiday season and all. How long should I wait to get the tracking number, or for somebody to reply on my support tickets? I'm in South Africa and our customs can sometimes (read always) be a pain, so I just want to keep an eye on progress with my tracking number.

Any ideas?

Not being an ass, just super duper excited and can't wait!

• Apologies for the delay, we're still a fairly small team so depending on support ticket volume or spikes in requests, we can be swamped at times. Rest assured, if it's in the queue, we will get to it asap.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.