We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Unable to ping clients connected on ethernet host

• Hello Everyone,
    I'm following the Ethernet Host guide to create a network where connected Ethernet clients gets internet access.

My client is getting the IP in the range 192.168.100.x, and able to ping internet and gateway IP (192.168.100.1)

But I'm not able to ping from my router to connected ethernet client. I have a server running on connected ethernet client, which Omega is trying to reach, but unable to do so.

Omega<=======Ethernet Link===========>Client PC/Machine
    Client PC is able to ping Gateway, but reverse is not happening.

I searched for such issue in openwrt forums but didn't find any solution, tried working with several firewall configs.

Am i missing anything here? How do i ping my lan client over ethernet?

• Update

After disabling or turning off OS firewall, openwrt was able to ping wired clients.

This is not true for wireless clients. even if firewall is enabled , Openwrt router is able to ping wireless clients.

Has anyone observed this same pattern?

• @akhileshthorat please post your /etc/config/network and your /etc/config/wireless

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.