Suddenly, the Omega 2+ freezes with the system LED off.



  • I have many installations—around 2,000—that need to run 24/7, 365 days a year. Power relays and RS485 devices are connected to the board.
    Occasionally, the system freezes, and the system LED (GPIO44) turns off. The only way to fix it is to physically cut the power and turn it back on.
    This can happen after a week or after three months; I can't figure out the reason.
    My research suggests a power supply issue or a voltage drop, but I would like to know if there is a way to resolve this state. Whether it is a software or power supply issue, it is as if the board gets stuck during startup.
    Do you have any advice?

    my system:
    cat /proc/version
    Linux version 4.14.81 (root@c34dd7d43957) (gcc version 7.3.0 (OpenWrt GCC 7.3.0 r0+7498-730f2344ba)) #0 Fri Nov 25 04:10:54 2022

    Thanks.



Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.