Install LAMP, FTP and PhpMyAdmin on your Onion Omega

• administrators

@Andrew-Doherty It's telling you that it cannot find the /etc/init.d/apache file or /etc/rc.common file? And you can show me the output that says that?

• upload-1d25791f-b487-4920-b2d6-d24bc4b468a5

• administrators

@Andrew-Doherty Can you try running /etc/init.d/apache start?

• I get the same error.

• administrators

@Andrew-Doherty Can you try replacing the content of /etc/init.d/apache with the following:

#!/bin/sh /etc/rc.common
    START=95
    start() {
        sleep 5
        apachectl start
    }
    restart() {
        apachectl restart
    }
    stop() {
        apachectl stop
    }

• Hi @Boken-Lin , found the problem! I use notepad++ to produce the file in windows when it saves it notepad uses windows line returns. Switching this to unix in edit - EOL conversion it then started to work as expected. Thanks for your help, I hope this helps others in a similar position.

• administrators

@Andrew-Doherty That's fantastic! Thanks for letting us know the solution :)

• i facing error while running the phpmyadmin

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class phpseclib\Crypt\Random in /usr/share/htdocs/phpmyadmin/libraries/phpseclib/Crypt/Random.php on line 43

but if i check the php version and i will get an normal output without error .

<?php

// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL
    phpinfo();

// Show just the module information.
    // phpinfo(8) yields identical results.
    phpinfo(INFO_MODULES);

?>

• administrators

@chee-sum-kong Hmmm, seems that there might be some bug in the code for phpmyadmin. According to this post, this bug should have been addressed in version 4.4.15.4 of phpmyadmin: https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/11892. Can you check which version you are running? We may need to manually upgrade the package to a newer version.