We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Arduino Dock 2 - Unable To Connect to SSH Port

• I've followed the Onion.io docs on the Arduino Dock 2.
    I can see the Onion2+ in the list of available ports at the IP it's established with my router.
    Upon uploading, I get this java error:

Sketch uses 940 bytes (2%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32,256 bytes.
    Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2,039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,048 bytes.
    processing.app.debug.RunnerException
    at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SSHUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SSHUploader.java:144)
    at cc.arduino.UploaderUtils.upload(UploaderUtils.java:78)
    at processing.app.Sketch.upload(Sketch.java:1187)
    at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1160)
    at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1132)
    at processing.app.Editor$DefaultExportHandler.run(Editor.java:2417)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Caused by: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: timeout: socket is not established

I can SSH to the Onion2+, I can hook up USB2TLL and I can navigate around as usual and in fact, I typically run my FTDI Serial adapter and watch the console for other possible debugging info.

Seems I cannot get this connected for anything. I've tried to eliminate any AV, Firewalls, etc from blocking as well and running everything as Administrator (Win10) but nothing seems to take.

I'm hoping someone here has had, seen or overcome this issue as the threads I've been reading here are either: not showing in Arduino IDE or something else and I don't think I found any issue about the java port connect issue I'm having.

Thanks!
    ~Icky

• I'm having problems with the connection, did you connect the dock only or an FTDI programmer?
    mine does not show a new COM port.

• @Ruben-Lomeli

I have connected it using an FTDI USB to Serial interface on the board and can debug the Omega2+ as it boots as normally. This is the same way you can do it using just the Omega2 itself, however, the Arduino Dock 2 does not come with any USB to TTL/Serial chip on it. Do connect serially you would have to provide your own and hookup to the Omega TX, RX and GRD connections on the board. Only then will you have a COM port available.

The way this doc works is you connect your Omega2 to local WiFi so it is available and with a local router IP address and then SSH into it to continue the setup. You install a few packages and then the Arduino IDE can see the Omega2 via SSH. Just remember to modify the boards.txt file and add the packages and reboot the Omega2.

My issue is I can clearly get it connected in the Arduino IDE, however upon uploading a sketch, I get the prompt for password and enter it then fails with the java error I described.

In fact, once I had it connected to the Aruino IDE, I removed the FTDI Serial connection so I had zero COM ports available (Arduino IDE was showing COM4 prior which is the COM of the USB to TTL adapter)

Hope any of this helps!
    ~Icky[link text](link url)

• Thanks Richard, I will try with the programmer when I go back to home, I'm starting to use the omega so, later will try to upload a sketch the way you are doing, over the wifi.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.