We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Onion omega with mini dock wifi not working and also count not reboot

• Hi,

I am trying to boot up and connect to wifi my onion omega with the mini expansion dock. Initially I was able to connect to the onion omega wifi but could not install the firm ware. After a few failed attempts to connect and update, I cant see the wifi any more and the led on the onion omega is not flashing.

Can you please help me fix this and get it working back again.

Factory reset also didn't work šŸ˜ž

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
    Chandu

• First of all, check if your Omega is sitting correct in the expansion-dock. The pins should not be visible anymore if you press the omega on the Dock?!

@ venkata chandrasekhar nainala said:

After a few failed attempts to connect and update, I cant see the wifi any more and the led on the onion omega is not flashing.

To be able to help and give you advice we need more specific information. You have to look that you can connect over USB-serial cable and get more information from the boot process of the Omega. How to do so you find in onion.io/getstarted

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.