As far as I've noticed, there's something really weird happening. Since I got my Omega2+, I tried for a few hours to get it online, with no succes. Ultimately, by continuosly re-scaning for wifi networks, I stumbled upon my personal one. But when I tried to connect to it, it was unsuccesful, and when I re-scanned for SSID's, it was gone again. So I thought to myself, I'll just play for the lottery, and have patience...and yes, somehow, the omega seems to have connected for a few moments to my wi-fi network, allowing me to update it to the latest firmware, and afterwards, to connect to it...but ONLY locally. Right now, I am still unable to connect to my wi-fi network...and don't worry, I've been through every suggestion I could find on this community( there isn't any collision going on, there are no problems with the channels, or the encryption, or my router). It would seem that it just connects and disconnects as it pleases, whenever it pleases...it works perfectly fine as a local AP, but that's it...what is even more weird, is that, when I am connected to it, it implies that I do have internet access, although I don't. Well, anyway, don't know how much this helps...all I have to say is that I am quite disappointed...I've been waiting for this since August, and apparently it's full of bugs and I can't use it for anything, for now. I hope you guys figure it out soon, best of luck and kind regards!