We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

I am having an issue setting up wireless on Omega 2+ LTE

• I got myself into a bit of a mess trying to install python. I ran out of space on the device, reset it, etc. etc. The final effect is that I was able to configure my wireless file to reflect the 'sta' node correctly but doing a 'iw dev' to check that the interface is connected to my ssid shows n180211 not found.

Can anyone please help me with installing this driver back on the Omega 2+ LTE given I have no internet access.

Thanks in advance!

• administrators

@MickB can you give some details on the firmware that you're running and what changes you've made to the configuration so far?
    See the how to ask for help guide for more details

• @Lazar-Demin Hi Lazar. Thank you for your reply. I am very new to using the Omega 2+ LTE and have, over the past few weeks, been experiencing various issues so maybe if I could explain a bit....

I would like to use the device for an MQTT project.
    I have installed Python to the device, then, trying to install paho-mqtt, the device ran out of space. I tried, in vein, to configure the device to use a microSD card but got myself into even more strife!

Now, if I try to use opkg I get errors about some libuclient.so file not found etc.

I am using firmware omega2lte-v0.3.4-b257.bin.

I think I probably need to re-flash it but, even after pressing the reset button on the device it is just sitting there with the small yellow led rapidly flashing and nothing appearing in my PUTTY window. ( I have a serial connection to the device)

Hope you can steer me in the right direction PLEASE

• @Lazar-Demin to continue... I attempted to reset the device and, using a serial COM, connection am seeing that it is in a reboot loop with the following lines seemingly causing the reboot loop...

[ 12.634980] mount_root: switching to jffs2 overlay
    [ 12.711194] overlayfs: upper fs does not support tmpfile.
    [ 12.722035] urandom-seed: Seeding with /etc/urandom.seed
    Error loading shared library libjson-c.so.2: No such file or dir[ 12.858464] watchdog: watchdog0: watchdog did not stop!
    ectory (needed by /sbin/procd)
    Error loading shared library libjson-c.so.2: No such file or directory (needed by /lib/libblobmsg_json.so)
    Error relocating /lib/libblobmsg_json.so: array_list_length: symbol not found
    Error relocating /lib/libblobmsg_json.so: json_object_get_array: symbol not found
    Error relocating /lib/libblobmsg_json.so: json_object_put: symbol not found
    Error relocating /lib/libblobmsg_json.so: array_list_get_idx: symbol not found
    Error relocating /lib/libblobmsg_json.so: json_object_get_string: symbol not found
    Error relocating /lib/libblobmsg_json.so: json_object_get_type: symbol not found
    Error relocating /lib/libblobmsg_json.so: json_object_get_double: symbol not found
    Error relocating /lib/libblobmsg_json.so: json_object_get_boolean: symbol not found
    Error relocating /lib/libblobmsg_json.so: json_object_get_int: symbol not found
    Error relocating /lib/libblobmsg_json.so: json_tokener_parse: symbol not found
    Error relocating /lib/libblobmsg_json.so: json_object_from_file: symbol not found
    Error relocating /lib/libblobmsg_json.so: json_object_get_object: symbol not found
    Error relocating /sbin/procd: json_object_from_file: symbol not found
    Error relocating /sbin/procd: json_object_object_get_ex: symbol not found
    Error relocating /sbin/procd: json_object_new_string: symbol not found
    Error relocating /sbin/procd: json_object_object_add: symbol not found
    Error relocating /sbin/procd: json_object_put: symbol not found
    Error relocating /sbin/procd: json_object_new_object: symbol not found
    [ 13.023536] Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init! exitcode=0x00007f00
    [ 13.023536]
    [ 13.034494] Rebooting in 1 seconds..

• administrators

@MickB Responding in your other thread

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.