We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Remote opening/closing of fence

• Hello everyone,
    I am looking for help on my project. Initially i planned learning to code myself trough this project but unfortunately i don't have enough time left. I think i could just pay someone to do the basic programming and help me acheived this. I can pay you through paypal for your work

I purchased everything needed, just waiting to received my cellular expension.

The project:
    My father have a fence that was wired to the house to open and close when nedeed. But it stop working. The fence is about 1000ft from the house and i guess the wire had a short somewhere. I would like to be able to use the cellular expension to received request and send open command. I would like to have a button near the fence that would send a message to his phone then he would juat have to reply to open the door. Could someone help me programming this?
    Best regards

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.