We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Cannot connect to Wifi to setup Omega2 Plus (Unmatched double quote ?)

• Dear all,
    I have tried a great deal to connect to my wifi network to complete the setup of Omega2 plus, but with no progress. I greatly appreciate some help here.
    After trying from the browser with no success, I SSH to Onion and tried to use wifisetup with no success. The wifisetup throws an exception args: unmatched double quote. Can anyone shed some light on this issue?

Here is the output from wifisetup

root@Omega-****:/etc/config# wifisetup
    Onion Omega Wifi Setup

Select from the following:

1. Scan for Wifi networks
    2. Type network info
      q) Exit

Selection: 2
    Enter network name: TN_private_WWUJ94

Select network authentication type:

1. WPA2
    2. WPA
    3. WEP
    4. None

Selection: 2
    Enter password: **********

Restarting wifimanager for changes to take effect
    root@Omega-****:/etc/config# xargs: unmatched double quote

I am currently based in Sweden. I have noticed that in the /etc/config/wireless file the country is set to 'US'. Should this be changed? I tried 'SE' with no use.

Best regards,
    V

• You may need to change the wifi password on the router.

• Hi Brad,
    Thank you for your reply. I do not have any quotes or double quotes in my router password. Do I still need to change it?

• @Vijaya-Sekhar-Gullapalli said in Cannot connect to Wifi to setup Omega2 Plus (Unmatched double quote ?):

I do not have any quotes or double quotes in my router password. Do I still need to change it?

Maybe your network name should be double quoted when you enter into wifisetup "TN_private_WWUJ94" - especially if there are SPACEs instead of UNDERSCOREs (or maybe your password "**********" ;-).

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.