We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

onion-console-webcom app failing to install...

• I just fired up my first Onion2+, and tried to get the webcam running. In the web console, I start the webcam app and it tries to install it, but then asks me to log in again. After going through that more than few times (checking network, etc.), I ssh'd in, and did an 'oupgrade --check' and saw that I'm up-to-date there. I then did 'opkg update'. And then looked around under /www to find webcam-console, and then found onion-console-webcam in 'opkg list'.

So, when I try to run 'opkg install onion-console-webcam' I get the output below, showing package conflicts. oupgrade output follows the package-install-output.

Any idea how to get this fixed?

# opkg install onion-console-webcam
    Installing onion-console-webcam (0.3-1) to root...
    Downloading http://repo.onion.io/omega2/packages/onion/onion-console-webcam_0.3-1_mipsel_24kc.ipk
    Collected errors:
    * check_data_file_clashes: Package onion-console-webcam wants to install file /www/console/apps/onion-webcam/app.json
    But that file is already provided by package * onion-console-base
    * check_data_file_clashes: Package onion-console-webcam wants to install file /www/console/apps/onion-webcam/icon.png
    * check_data_file_clashes: Package onion-console-webcam wants to install file /www/console/apps/onion-webcam/index.html
    * check_data_file_clashes: Package onion-console-webcam wants to install file /www/console/apps/onion-webcam/not_available.jpg
    * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package onion-console-webcam.

# oupgrade --check
    > Device Firmware Version: 0.1.10 b160
    > Checking latest version online...
    > Repo Firmware Version: 0.1.10 b160
    > Comparing version numbers
    > Device firmware is up to date!
    root@Omega-6993:/www/console/apps# date
    Mon Jul 24 05:58:45 GMT 2017

• For anyone else that hits this, the solution is to add "--force-overwrite" to the very end of the command.

After doing that, it installed fine, and works like a charm.

# opkg install onion-console-webcam --force-overwrite
    Installing onion-console-webcam (0.3-1) to root...
    Downloading http://repo.onion.io/omega2/packages/onion/onion-console-webcam_0.3-1_mipsel_24kc.ipk
    Configuring onion-console-webcam.

• thanks very veryyyyyyyyyy much šŸ˜„

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.