We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

RESOLVED: OLED expansion doesn't display anything

• So I've finally brought out my OLED expansion from the initial kickstarter. I performed a firmware update on my Omega. Without the OLED expansion plugged in, I get errors in the command prompt and web admin tool that no expansion can be found. With it plugged in, I do not get these errors. However, neither the command tools nor the web interface will display anything on the screen. Do I just have a faulty display? Is there something I'm missing?

• Hi there! If you have a hardware or software issue, please see these guidelines first. A list of previously resolved issues is available here.

See top of page!

• Thanks for that, completely missed it. I've tried plugging it in directly, non-directly (stacked on relay board) and even just using power and data lines using a bread board and it wouldn't work. Waited a while and stacked it again and now it's working. No idea what changed, pretty sure I did my last firmware update before this post.
    @Luciano-S. said in OLED expansion doesn't display anything:

Hi there! If you have a hardware or software issue, please see these guidelines first. A list of previously resolved issues is available here.

See top of page!

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.