Things that don't work for me
I have an Omega2 +. I may be doing something wrong.
- Reset button doesn't start reboot.
- Installed Terminal from Console. Did work, now does not start. When it did, can't copy/paste from somewhere else
- Using PuTTY to start Terminal, but doesn't remember up/down arrow keys
- Pin 6 is not GPIO till you change it. An Instructables tutorial shows using pin 6. Tried to blink LED, always HIGH. Pin 0, 1, 11 are OK out of the box.
- This Community site needs improvement. Compose section is way at bottom and doesn't scroll up as you type. One has to Enter over and over to see your typing.
- I put blinking LED file name in /etc/rc.local to start on boot. It works, but orange LED on Omega never stops blinking, like the boot is still going on.
- Sometimes Login and Password are remembered, sometimes not.
- Sometimes wireless Omega-ABCD gets disconnected, sometimes not. Connect Automatically doesn't work.
- Why is boot so slow. Embarrassing when trying to demo Omega to someone.
- Leave Factory Restore disabled for a while till real problems are fixed.
- Factory Update is still spinning. No info. Was working.
- Take a Tour doesn't work anymore. When is it supposed to work?
Luciano S. last edited by
Point 2 = The terminal app is a third party app. You have to look and complain there about bugs.
Point 5 = true, as workaround use the black bullet on the right to increase the input space, submit in between and edit your request.
Point 9 = what type of memory card do you use? ... If it is a old one try a newer one but be aware of missing drivers!