We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

[RESOLVED] Connect to Onion Console over home WiFi?

• Hi there everyone,
    I just got my Omega 2's yesterday, and I've been playing around with it. I can confirm that it is properly set up and updated, and that it is connected successfully to the internet (have pinged a few different sites).

What I'm trying to do though is configure the Omega2 (an Omega2+ in my case) to be accessible via my Home Wi-Fi? I've provided it an available IP address on my networks subnet, and it works temporarily when I disable the Omega AP (Omega-[XXXX]).

I can access the console just fine when I access the Omegas AP, but it makes it difficult to use when it's effectively inaccessible without using the integrated AP (I can't even ping it, even though I can see it's IP and MAC address through my router).

Is there a way to automatically disable the Omega AP on each start, so that it only connects to my home WiFi?

Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to having a proper play šŸ™‚

• You theoretically shouldn't actually need to disable the AP to access the Omega2 from your network.
    If the Omega is working properly, it basically pretends to have 2 network interfaces: one physical, using the MAC printed on the case; and one virtual, using a similar MAC number (usually starting with 42. instead of the 40. of the real one). It uses the virtual interface to connect to your existing network.

If you have Bonjour or similar service running on your pc, you should be able to access any Omega2s that are connected to the same network.

• Somehow, I entirely missed the section that mentioned requiring Bonjour.

I just installed it, and it seems to have solved all my concerns!

Thanks for pointing that out to me šŸ™‚

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.