We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Google Developer Group Basel Hackathon

• Dear All,

I would like for my first post to thank Onion.io team and more particularly Francis for all the help and the support provided.

We are now a week from our hackathon and we are ready to go for our Onion challenge.

Thank you so much to all the Team to sponsor our event. We do have so many developers interested by our product over here.

12238368_10153746798879321_8220307270062636377_o.jpg

We will post video and picture of the hackathon in real time, so stay tune!

I am wishing you the best to Onion.io!

Kind Regards!

Jean-Baptiste

• @Jean-Baptiste-Clion Glad we can be a part of it! Best of luck with the event!

• Hi Boken,

Thank you very much for your message.

Just short question. I have received Omega Onion & Arduino deck, I have however read in the documentation and it seems that I might need an Expansion Dock or a Mini Dock to burn the Arduino Dock ATmega chip with a new bootloader. Is this correct?

If this is the case I am currently missing Expansion Dock or Mini Dock before to start the hacakthon. Could you validate this information. In such case I will immediately buy few of them. Would it be shipped for next Friday?

Thank you so much for your help and for your time.

Kind Regards

JB

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.