SQLite3 Install fails to execute
Tried following the steps involved to install and everything passed but upon running the sqlite3 command with my external SSD I get the following error messages:
Error relocating /usr/bin/sqlite3: sqlite3_keyword_name: symbol not found
Error relocating /usr/bin/sqlite3: sqlite3_vtab_nochange: symbol not found
Error relocating /usr/bin/sqlite3: sqlite3_keyword_count: symbol not found
Error relocating /usr/bin/sqlite3: sqlite3_keyword_check: symbol not found
Error relocating /usr/bin/sqlite3: sqlite3_vtab_collation: symbol not found
Not sure where to go with that as searching for these returns nothing.
Thanks in advance for any insight.
I've installed and used it fairly recently, so it has been working for me.
root@Omega-C0D3:~# sqlite3 SQLite version 3.26.0 2018-12-01 12:34:55 Enter ".help" for usage hints. Connected to a transient in-memory database. Use ".open FILENAME" to reopen on a persistent database. sqlite> .quit root@Omega-C0D3:~#
Which firmware are you on?
In case you aren't sure how to find out, use
oupgrade -vlike so:
root@Omega-C0D3:~# oupgrade -v > Device Firmware Version: 0.3.0 b210 root@Omega-C0D3:~#
You mention an external SSD.
Does it work if executed with no arguments, like I have done above?
Does it work if you copy your sqlite database file to the local flash (eg. /root) and open it from there with sqlite3?
Using 0.2.2 b201 will try and update that I see you are on 0.3.0 b210. And Yes just running the SQLite3 command gives the errors I mentioned earlier. Will post once I update the firmware if still having the issue - thanks for thoughts on this.
Ok that put me on the right path. What I ended up doing was updating to the latest firmware b202 for Omega2+ assuming your on an Omega as the 0.2.2 b202 is the latest available for the 2+.
After that tried to reinstall sqlite3-cli but would not recognize it so I opened up the /etc/opkg/distfeeds.conf file and searched down thru the available links till I found the one that had the sqlite3-cli package which was the line that has http://downloads.lede-project.org/releases/17.01-SNAPSHOT/packages/mipsel_24kc/packages and was commented out with 2 # so not sure the significance of that but I removed and rebooted.
Prior to installing I went ahead and installed a couple of the lib packages I saw in https://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/17.01-SNAPSHOT/packages/mipsel_24kc/packages/ folder. The first was libdbd-sqlite3 and the second was libsqlite3 and finally went ahead with sqlite3-cli and then ran the sqlite3 command and wala it seems to be working just fine.
Thanks again for the thoughts it put me on the right path and hopefully can help others in the future.
Glad to see that you have resolved this.
The first line of the FAQ explains how to enable the OpenWRT/LEDE packages. No doubt you would have done this on the previous firmware, but I mention it here again since you may need to do this each time you replace the firmware. As you discovered, without enabling the other repos,
opkgwon't find any of the sqlite3 packages.
Apologies for the b210 firmware reference. It's a bit of a red herring as this is just a custom build of mine from the Onion source. I just happened to run the
oupgrade -vcommand on the first device that was at hand....
@cas No worries again it put me on the right track and moved me on down the road so to speak.