We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.
How to speed up firmware recovery over usb
Firmware installation using the recovery-button is very slow, close to 15 minutes. About 80% of the time is used for reading the data from USB and then programming the internal Flash memory takes the remaining 20%.
Installation over the web interface is faster with 10 minutes. Installation with sysupgrade from a USB drive is only 5 minutes.
I looked into the u-boot code and this is very old, about June 2013.
Where was the Omega2 bootloader forked from?
Has someone found a way to improve the usb loading speed in recovery mode?