We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Using the RFID & NFC Expansion from Node-RED on an Omega 2 Pro

• Hi Guys,

I've built a proof of concept app on an iPhone which reads NDEF records from NTAG216 tags and creates records in a cloud based database via a Data API. This is all well and good but an iPhone is a tad expensive for an IoT application.

Straight out of the box the Omega 2 Pro has an NFC Expansion board and Node-RED so it seems ideal for my needs.

I've sorted the Data API side of the problem but I'm at a loss as to how best to get Node-RED to leverage the NFC Expansion board. The Onion OS demo NFC app happily reads the UID of my tags so I'd first like to get same happening within Node-RED and then move onto reading the actual NDEF records.

It would be cool if there was a Node-RED palette for the NFC Expansion Board as I'm really looking for a "low code" solution. Short of that, is the demo NFC app documented somewhere so I can leverage its core functionality?

Other solutions or suggestions would be gratefully accepted.

Cheers, Malcolm

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.