We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Using omega to flash other SoC/ Recommended communication protocol

• In my project my goal is to use the nrf52832 BLE SoC to handle BLE (in Slave mode if applicable) connections and send data to the Omega2p and vice versa. I have been researching the different communication protocols (I2C, SPI, UART) based on ease of implementation, speed, hardware etc. and I am leaning toward SPI. However I am wondering:

• if the Omega being half duplex undermines it advantages?
    • I've read I can use software based SPI on any GPIO but was curios what disadvantages this poses?
    • was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on what to use or had good experience communicating with other SoCs. NOTE: I also have a secure element that will be using 400kHz I2C.

Another thing to consider is, I am planning to flash the nrf SoC firmware from the omega. Are there any good resources on how to do this or any recommendations?

Thanks

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.