We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

wireless

• Hi All.

Until this week I have been running in two wifi environments, one was a mix of 2/5ghz including AC and the device was able to see and connect to the 2G radio. The secondary environment was hanging off Mikrotik routerboards at 2Ghz, again no issues.

In the last 48 hours I have moved to a Synology RT1900ac and the devices just can't see the radios.

I have tested with just 2g radio on/off same with the 5g on/off and in the auto select mode and the units just can't see the radios.

Is there any additional debugging I can do as I know the onion radio works as It can see the other 3 I am trying to configure which are in AP mode at the moment.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Daniel

• @Daniel-Hoffman said in wireless:

I have tested with just 2g radio on/off same with the 5g on/off and in the auto select mode and the units just can't see the radios.

I had troubles when my router used an ID bigger than 12 (TL-WR941ND with an OpenWRT). I had to change it manually (not auto select) between 1-12 so i could see the Omegas within the Wifi Network.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.