It's summer time and I have finally pulled out the onion omegas I bought for projects to work on with my kids.
I have attempted to connect the devices to the Onion Cloud, but it never reaches an online state.
I have done the following:
- I have added the device in the cloud device manager.
- I generated a setup code.
- I entered the setup code in the cloud settings on the device.
- The device seems to setup correctly. The device id and secret on the setup device match those in the cloud device manager.
- I've waited a long time (30 mins) and the device is still showing up as offline in the cloud device explorer.
I am running the most recent firmware, 0.1.2 (b327). This device is connected to a wireless network that allows all outgoing traffic. There are no outgoing network restrictions.
I'm not sure how to diagnose this issue any further. Suggestions?