I am sorry, I will try to make my problem clearer to understand. Normally when the kernel finishes loading the modules,the ethernet is up and running (which I really need for this project). I removed all the modules one by one, got the module loading time faster but the ethernet loading time is literally the same.
module gets loaded at 95 seconds.
ethernet is up and running.
modules gets loaded at 45 seconds.
ethernet is still not up till 95 seconds.
Quite a few times I have noticed that module load faster, even with all the modules present. One certain period, I was able to replicate was when I disabled ra0 and restarted the system. Coincidentally I took out power and got same module loading time repeatedly and once I reboot, it went back to long loading time. This of course, I have not been able to replicate it since.