We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Omega2+ cross compile error

• Hi,

I am trying to cross compile a program following the main tutorial: https://docs.onion.io/omega2-docs/cross-compiling.html, but unfortunately I got stuck in an error:

Compiling C program
    /home/denisilie94/soruce//staging_dir/toolchain-mipsel_24kc_gcc-5.4.0_musl/bin/mipsel-openwrt-linux-gcc -Os -pipe -mno-branch-likely -mips32r2 -mtune=24kc -fno-caller-saves -fno-plt -fhonour-copts -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -Wno-error=unused-result -msoft-float -mips16 -minterlink-mips16 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=1 -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-z,relro -I /home/denisilie94/soruce//staging_dir/toolchain-mipsel_24kc_gcc-5.4.0_musl/usr/include -I /home/denisilie94/soruce//staging_dir/toolchain-mipsel_24kc_gcc-5.4.0_musl/include -I /home/denisilie94/soruce//staging_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl/usr/include -I /home/denisilie94/soruce//staging_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl/include gpioRead.c -o gpioRead -L/home/denisilie94/soruce//staging_dir/toolchain-mipsel_24kc_gcc-5.4.0_musl/usr/lib -L/home/denisilie94/soruce//staging_dir/toolchain-mipsel_24kc_gcc-5.4.0_musl/lib -L/home/denisilie94/soruce//staging_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl/usr/lib -L/home/denisilie94/soruce//staging_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl/lib -lugpio
    make: /home/denisilie94/soruce//staging_dir/toolchain-mipsel_24kc_gcc-5.4.0_musl/bin/mipsel-openwrt-linux-gcc: Command not found
    makefile:9: recipe for target 'gpioRead' failed
    make: *** [gpioRead] Error 127

I searched on internet about this and I found this tutorial: https://community.onion.io/topic/2101/from-cross-compiling-for-the-omega-i-cannot-successfully-build-the-gpioread-example/10, but this is not helpfull. I followed Flemming Richter comment, but without any result.

Does anyone know a solution for this? Thanks in advance!

Denis

• Is your directory really "soruce ?

First figure out if some (typo fixed?) variation of

/home/denisilie94/soruce//staging_dir/toolchain-mipsel_24kc_gcc-5.4.0_musl/bin/mipsel-openwrt-linux-gcc

Is a file that actually exists.

In addition to typos, watch out for the possibility of a missing intermediate directory or a changed version.

If the file exists and you still get the Command not found, check if it is executable and use the file command to see if it matches your host architecture.

• @Denis-Ilie-Ablachim Hi ,

Did you manage to solve this problem?

Regards

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.