We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Been off for awhile and just updated to latest OnionOS and lost

• I just powered up and connected to my Onion2+ after not using it for some time and everything looked good. Had a nice webUI with some nice apps (OLED text / image) and the settings manager but I decided to update the firmware to the latest and now the UI doesn't have any of the old stuff. There is an app manager and I tried installing the IDE and the old console app but then they never show anywhere and I have no UI access to any settings anymore. I am lost, is there a migration page somewhere I am missing? Was on a .1 version I think but now on OnionOS 1.0

• I finally got somewhere. After installing the IDE and Old Console app a few times, they finally showed up and the old Console had the settings app. So, is there no "new console" settings app?

• if there is a newer settings app it would be in the new omega2 pro build which supposedly soon will be ported to the omega2.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.