We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

How to get to a fresh install?

• I have two Omega2+'s and have attempted to take them back to where I can do the setup from scratch. I've tried resetting from the expansion dock reset button and by using the command line reset.

One of them is currently giving me the index of /console/ instead of Console . I've worked through the listed fix for this problem without success (though I have had it work on previous attempts).

The other gives me the OnionOS screen, offering Onion Docs, Terminal, and App Manager. Through the App Manager, I can install the legacy console, which gets me v0.1.3 and looks nothing like the current console. I've tried choosing the Factory Restore option from the legacy console. That looked more like the factory setup process, but didn't offer the console install option and I ended up in the same place.

How do I get to the current console from here?

• @Ian-Smith I think your best option is to download and install the current firmware release. There are several methods to achieve this, probably the easiest is using the USB method, as describes in the docs here:

https://docs.onion.io/omega2-docs/Firmware-Flashing-from-USB-storage.html

Remember to rename the firmware you download to omega2.bin or the firmware will not be found by the recovery process.

• Banned

@crispyoz said in How to get to a fresh install?:

@Ian-Smith I think your best option is to download and install the current firmware release. There are several methods to achieve this, probably the easiest is using the USB method, as describes in the docs here:

https://docs.onion.io/omega2-docs/Firmware-Flashing-from-USB-storage.html
    My Wegmans Connect
    Remember to rename the firmware you download to omega2.bin or the firmware will not be found by the recovery process.

Thank you so much for helping with this post.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.