We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Onion Support Not Responding to Payment Issue

• Hello,

I purchased Omega2 from Indiegogo, details:
    Order ID: 2207
    Perk: Omega2 Plus + Doc
    Payment Method: PayPal
    Contribution: $24.00 USD

Few weeks back I got email to complete survey and give shipping address,
    I completed it on 7th November, added additional items to my order and completed payment with Paypal.

But after confirming payment in Paypal I got error msg, (Paypal showed successful transaction)
    "Could not save record successful transaction to database. Please file a bug report immediately."

Which is what I did immediately, freshdesk ticket.

Its been 12 days since that and the only "response" I got is, the Support agent asking me for the
    Paypal Transaction ID twice. (which I promptly provided every single time)

In addition after not responding to the initial ticket for 3 days, the support agent creates a new ticket,
    for the same issue and again asked for Paypal transaction ID (which I provided Again)

Now its been 12 days since filing the first ticket and 8 days since the second one. I have received NO
    communication from Onion.io with regard to the status of the Tickets.

I have posted on the ticket thread(s) asking for status, but to no avail. I have also posted this on the Onion.io Facebook page but no response there too.

Can the Onion community please guide how and what should I do to get my Omega2 that I have been so eagerly waiting for ?

• You certainly deserve feedback from onion.io.

Regarding your question about the Omega2 shipping... you may be interested in this thread:
    https://community.onion.io/topic/1067/omega2-tentative-shipping-schedule
    Also, you mentioned Indiegogo... That shipping schedule is AFTER the Kickstarter shipping schedule.

• Hello fossette,

Thank you for your reply.
    Honestly, when they will ship is something I am willing to wait for.

The only thing I want is that somebody from Onion should tell me that my order will
    eventually be delivered.

Hope that happens soon.

Regards,

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.