We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

"Package libiwinfo required!" error message on LuCI

• Hi,

I'm trying to figure out the cause of this error message when changing the wireless settings in the openwrt web interface. I'm compiling the image myself keeping the installed software as close as possible to the standard minimal image. I've just disabled onionOS and enabled the LuCI web interface.

I've confirmed that libiwinfo is installed, but interestingly if I then try and install libiwinfo using opkg it seems to work fine afterwards. I don't know if there is a bug in the version that is in the onion repository. Any idea on how I could solve this? I can't install it using opkg every time as the final manufacturing will be out of my hands

Onion compiled libiwinfo version: 2018-07-24-94b1366d-1
    Openwrt repository (opkg install) version: 2018-07-31-65b8333f-1

Even with the openwrt repository version working, none of the wifi settings seem to load properly, and it only thinks it's capable of WEP encryption

Dave

• @DMKitsch I don't use LuCI but I do build my own image and include libiwinfo and I do not have this issue.

I wonder if you have updated the feeds prior to building your firmware.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.