We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Omega2+ Power Dock problem.

• Hi team:

I have an Omega2+ with a power dock that I bought a long time ago. I am wanting to configure it but when I connect the powerdock to my PC via MicroUSB, the battery level indicator LEDs blink all the time (see attached photo), I cannot set the Omeha2+ module to factory settings either.

I doubt that the Power Dock is failing, is there any way to use the Omega2+ module without the power dock to try to reset it to factory settings? Where can I get a wiring diagram to do the latter? Thank you very much in advance for the help, I want to experiment with the Omega2+ module.

Have a nice day!

• @martinpedros The Omega2 docs include a section on how to power the Omega2 using a breadboard. The link is HERE.

There is no included image in your post. Do you have PowerDock or PowerDock2?

• @crispyoz Hi, thank you very much for your response and for the link, as soon as I can I will try to reset the module with an external power supply.

Yesterday when I remembered to attach the photo, it didn't let me because a long time had passed since I created the thread. I attach it now but I confirm that it is a PowerDock (it is old), it is not a PowerDock2.

photo.png

Regards!

• Hi @martinpedros the LED on the dock indicates the charging status of the LiPo battery, which if you have no battery will indicate by flashing all the LEDs, they call this "Stationary Mode". Not really intuitive I know, but that's the documented functionality.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.