@Zogg-Baubas I upgraded mine by using the serial console over USB. To do this, install the driver from and follow the directions on https://wiki.onion.io/Tutorials/Connecting-to-Omega-via-Serial-Terminal then do the steps below per http://community.onion.io/topic/1154/omega-2-usb-firmware-install-after-brick-resolved/2
- Download firmware file to USB flash drive
- Rename the file to Omega2.bin (this works for both Omega2 & Omega 2+)
- Connect PC to Omega 2 via device supporting USB to serial connectivity.
- Hold the reset button down and power on the omega.
- Select option #2, install firmware from USB.