We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Home Assistant script

• Hello guys.

I have written a small script to integrate gpios and relays into home assistant as restful sensors and restful switches while trying to keep the number of packages required to install to a minimum.

I am thinking of a way to integrate the OLED into home assistant, but don't really know what I might use it for with HA. Any suggestions would be welcome.

If anyone is interested in this script please let me know. I would be happy to post it.

• Can you share your work?

• @Samuel-Mathieson i have thought of using a home asssitant as a sort of security device that would sense movement/sound and as response trigger a tear gas or pepper spray along with playing a pre-recorded message from any of several locations based on the location of the intruder. the HA playing the part of a presumed occupant would be able to react dynamically to the movements of the intruder. plus, it would notify me and i could join in remotely and interact with the intruder in some pre-defined way. otherwise a HA play no part in my daily life. i've never been interested in having a recording device in my home 24/7 to talk to and ask questions, etc. but, i'd be interested in reading what you have come up with.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.