We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Issue with oupgrade

• I'm brand new to this system. I just got my dash in the mail and I'm trying to understand how to use it. When I type in oupgrade followed by anything but help I get no response to the screen. I can't get the version number and I can't check if I need a firmware upgrade. At first I thought it was because the dash could not get to the internet but I can ping from the terminal to google.com and get a response. I'm not sure what is going on and could use some help please.

• @garnold If you use oupgrade -v what is the output?

Can you ping api.onioniot.com?

Run oupgrade then post the ouput of this command:

cat /tmp/oupgrade.log

Post the output of:

cat /etc/oupgrade

• So that's cool but different. Now when I type oupgrade -v I get a response. This was not working before. The only thing I can think of is that one of the other tuts had me type oupgrade --latest and that did something. Quite a bit to learn here. Thank you for responding šŸ˜‰

• @garnold Glad to help, we all stumble to begin with.

Since Dash is based on Omega2 you can find a lot of docs and other info on github here:

https://github.com/OnionIoT

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.