We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Omega doesn't power up

• Connected both boards to 3.3V power source and I can't see the LED turning on at all. I even have checked the power with a multimeter and it all looks fine, it's just my boards don't work.

• @Greg--Lorincz How much current does your power-supply give out? It's not just the voltage, but also the current-capability that matters. Also, did you check if they spit out anything on the serial-port? I would recommend you double-check that your power-supply is actually capable of providing enough current (~250mA+) and then checking if anything happens on the serial-port.

If there's nothing going on on the serial-port and you're absolutely sure the power-supply is also good, you could try and compare your boards to the pictures I posted at http://community.onion.io/topic/1332/close-up-pictures-of-working-omega2/2 and see if there are any solder-bridges -- e.g. one guy had a solder bridge next to the microSD-card slot that prevented his board from booting up, but cutting that bridge with a knife fixed the issue.

• @Greg-Lorincz I would say the Omega's are pretty well made and generally most work to specification. There are a small number that are faulty but it seems to be quite a small proportion.

Omega's are VERY particular about the power they need. I have many power units and most don't work with the Omega. For most people if they find the correct power supply all will be fine.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.