We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

udhcpc: sending renew, lease of 0.0.0.0 obtained, lease time 30 // lost connection

• Hi all,

I've not modify/upgrade my omega recently... The wifi connection worked before.
    But now after a brief moment, I can see in logs :

Mon Jan 16 19:46:08 2017 daemon.notice netifd: wwan (2345): udhcpc: sending renew
    Mon Jan 16 19:46:09 2017 daemon.notice netifd: wwan (2345): udhcpc: lease of 0.0.0.0 obtained, lease time 30

If I restart wifi via wifimanager the connection work until this message appear again.

I'll try to upgrade my firmware but I'm not sure it will correct the problem...

Thanks for your help,

• It seems my local network is a little bit mis-configured.

I've got an other "IoT" device running under 192.168.1.44.
    And sometimes my laptop want to use this IP for gateway.

The omega seems to do the same.
    I found

# cat /tmp/resolv.conf.auto 
    # Interface wwan
    nameserver 192.168.1.44

I tried to modify this file but it changes again automatically.

So how can I force this "auto-configuration" to something manual ?

Thanks a lot,

• @Joris-Mulliez said in udhcpc: sending renew, lease of 0.0.0.0 obtained, lease time 30 // lost connection:

It seems my local network is a little bit mis-configured.

I've got an other "IoT" device running under 192.168.1.44.
    And sometimes my laptop want to use this IP for gateway.

It sounds like your other device is running a rogue, misconfigured dhcp server.

• @Chris-Stratton Thanks for your quick reply !

I just try to power-off the other device, and reboot my omega.
    And it works !

But I don't have the control of the other device. So If I want the both working, can I configure my omega to work correctly ?

Thanks again !

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.