We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Transmission Console App For Omega2+ (Bittorrent Client)

• I've bought a Omega2+... my goal is to set the board to work as a torrentbox. I tried to install all the transmission package showed in opkg list, but i cannot find the package for the application in the home.
    Did anyone setup the Omega2+ as a torrentbox?

• @Pietro-Vannucci you may have to un-comment repos in the repo list distfeeds.conf. by entering command opkg list | grep transmission the following daemons were listed.
    transmission-daemon-mbedtls - 2.92+git-5 - Transmission is a simple BitTorrent client. It features a very simple, intuitive interface on top on an efficient, cross-platform back-end. This package contains the daemon itself.

transmission-daemon-openssl - 2.92+git-5 - Transmission is a simple BitTorrent client. It features a very simple, intuitive interface on top on an efficient, cross-platform back-end. This package contains the daemon itself

transmission-daemon-openssl - 2.92+git-4 - Transmission is a simple BitTorrent client. It features a very simple, intuitive interface on top on an efficient, cross-platform back-end. This package contains the daemon itself.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.