We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Omega 2+ Onion is Offline in the Cloud

• I just setup a new Omega2+. Setup was fine and it is connected to the internet OK. In the Console it says it is registered with the cloud. But in the Onioncloud it says it is offline. The console on the onion says connected and online. I have removed it and re-added it a lot of times and every time is says it is setup OK using the setup code. Yet it always says it is offline in the cloud. How could it "connect" to the cloud OK doing the setup but the cloud still say its offline?

• @Tim-Gardner there are some previous threads about this. it was a fairly common complaint last year. i don't remember if there was a resolution, though, outside of delete & add which has not worked for you.

• @Douglas-Kryder yea thanks. I saw in the past it seemed like a lot of people having issues with this some time ago. I can remove it and re-register it with the cloud successfully and it shows up in the cloud but as offline.

• @Tim-Gardner i have never used the cloud. it seems like a service that onion is (or was) offering to people who purchased the omega2. i guess they should be maintaining it but there is no way to know if it is an issue on your end or onions. maybe open a ticket on help desk or browse the knowledge base they have on the helpdesk and find out if they have any suggestions. onion is somewhat absent from the forums now as i think they are pretty much focused on the kickstarter clock device.

• @Douglas-Kryder I did open a support ticket and awaiting more feedback from them. I am new to the onion and just now evaluating it and all the potential possibilities it has. It seems to be a very promising device for IoT solutions. If they are leaving support i nthe community high and dry while focusing on the launch of a new product that is quite a bit concerning. I guess I will wait and see what happens.

I appreciate your time and efforts. šŸ™‚

• Hey @Tim-Gardner I'm having exactly the same problem here, will you please let me know if you find a solution? Cheers šŸ™‚

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.