We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Help to disable some WiFi logd messages

• Is it possible to disable the following logd message?

kern.info ap_client: 'apcli0' assoc: yes, mac: 10:c3:7b:d1:e1:f0

This happens every 8 seconds while the unit is up. The problem is that I'm sending log data to my NAS as my application is using the logd service to write diagnostic and error data that I want to be able to keep. Can this message be turned off somewhere? It's not useful as a debug mechanism, and I can't filter on the NAS to ignore that message. It's drowning out my application data.

Thanks in advance.

• @Peter-Buelow same issue here. Did you ever find a solution?

• No, I think the most logical solution is to find the message in the kernel and rebuild the platform without it. However, that's more risk than I can take. I'll pry end up implementing my own syslog receiver so I can filter it out.

• @Peter-Buelow @Venet this can be controlled by the kernel logging level, since it is an info level msg you can set the log level to something below info. Did you try:

uci set system.@system[0].klogconloglevel=5
    uci commit system
    reload_config

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.