Read this if you can't log in! A Community Maintenance Thread
Lazar Demin administrators last edited by
What's going on?
On March 2, 2020, the Onion Community Forum underwent routine maintenance. As part of the maintenance, the forum user system was updated - requiring all users to reset their password.
How can I reset my password?
You can easily reset your password if your profile has an up-to-date email address:
- Click Login
- Click Forgot password
- Enter your email and press Reset Password
- Wait some time for a password reset email to be sent to you
- Follow the instructions in the email
What if that doesn't work for me?
Be patient waiting for the email, we anticipate a lot of users requesting password resets at the same time. It may take up to half an hour to be sent out.
Also, check your spam folder for the password reset email!
If you still can't reset your password, you have two options:
- Create a new account
- Create a ticket on our helpdesk
If you create a ticket on the helpdesk
Please make sure to mention that:
- You're having issues resetting your Onion Community Forum password
- Your community user name
- Your email address
- What exactly is going wrong
We'll do our best to help you out. This may result in an influx of tickets, so we may be delayed in our response.