We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Dash cannot maintain wifi connection

• I have received 2 Omega Dash and they both exhibit the same problems.
    They are dynamically assigned IP addresses from a Verizon G100 router with a lease time of 17 minutes(1020 seconds) over wifi
    from a network named "disabled" (really!) which uses Internet Systems Consortium DHCP Server 4.3.6.
    Everything is OK for hours at a time.
    Frequently
    connectity is lost for anywhere from a few minutes to an hour.
    During this time the blue LED blinks.

I have not yet begun to develop my display applcation.
    The only things I have running are cron jobs to display uptime, IP addresses from ifconfig to /dev/tty and
    save the log to /mnt/mmcblk0p1/log

The log entries (315 lines ) are at https://Real-World-Systems.com/omega/wifi_dies.log

++Any suggestions to resolve or diagnose this problem would be appreciated.

• @Dennis-German I can't see any specific cause in your log so my guess is there is an issue with the quality of the wifi signal. Since 2.4G can use channels 1-11 I would try setting your channel to a specific one and see if you reliability improves.

There are several products available that can analyse your your wifi quality and interference, but the simplest option is to try a few channels and see which one works best for you.

• @crispyoz Thanks for your thoughts

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.