If you run into issues, how to report a software bugs, or give feedback
If you run into Issues with the Tau Camera
Take a look at the Resources & Useful Links post, it has a ton of helpful information.
If you still can't resolve your issue, post here on the Community. The team will be around and will do their best to help you out. And best of all, the entire community will benefit from the conversation!
When posting, try to include as much helpful information as possible:
- What type of host computer you're using
- Installed Python version
- Version of installed Tau LiDAR Camera libraries
- A brief description of the issue you're experiencing vs what you expect to happen
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- Any other info, photos, or screen grabs that you think might be helpful
Reporting Software Bugs
If you've found a software bug, post a Bug Report issue on GitHub.
- Issues relating to the Tau Studio web app: https://github.com/OnionIoT/tau-lidar-server/issues
- Issues relating to the TauLidarCamera Python module: https://github.com/OnionIoT/tau-lidar-camera/issues
We also welcome all suggestions and Pull Requests!
We would love to hear all of your feedback and suggestions!
If it's something general, please make a new thread right here on the Onion Community.
If it's related to the Tau Camera software, get in touch by posting an issue on GitHub:
- Tau Studio web app: https://github.com/OnionIoT/tau-lidar-server/issues
- TauLidarCamera Python module: https://github.com/OnionIoT/tau-lidar-camera/issues