We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Omega2 LTE Source PCB Design File

• Hello,

I see that the schematic and layout files in PDF are available on GitHub but I was wondering if there is a way to get the source design file from the CAD design software used so a designer can easily make modifications to the design instead of recreating the layout and schematics from the PDFs?

The Omega2 LTE board has been great and we would just like to make a few modifications to make it perfect for our project!

• @Lazar-Demin would it be possible to get source CAD design file(s) for the Omega2 LTE board? No preference for CAD software used.

• administrators

@jasoneer I will look into this and get back to you.

Out of curiosity, what kind of modifications are you making?

• @Lazar-Demin thanks!

So far we want to make hook up one or two BNC connector (with voltage divider/LLC) to GPIO pin(s) and maybe add a USB hub in-between the Omega SoC/LTE module to support more USB devices (from what I gathered the LTE is module is directly tied to the USB pins on the SoC).

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.