Video Tutorial Requests
I have two jobs, one is a teacher & the other is a web developer (my simple explanation anyway).
I've just put together a mini series on using the Onion Omega with these 4 parts (was 4! added 2 more as well):
- Part 1 - Setting up your Onion Omega for the First Time
- Part 2 - The 3 ways to connect to Onion Omega Terminal
- Part 3 - Expanding your Onion Omega's Memory with a USB Drive
- Part 4 - Using a USB Hub & Web camera with you Onion Omega
- Part 5 - Installing & Using PHP with your Onion Omega
- Part 6 - Resolving the Time & Date issue with PHP on the Onion Omega
Any topic suggestions I should create that you would feel would be useful to the community?
PS. These tutorials are aimed at "non-nerds", so the simpler the better
Errr got into a flow and have also recorded:
Part 7 - Python & the LCD I2C Library on the Onion Omega
Part 8 - GPIO Pins as Inputs on Your Onion Omega
Part 9 - PIR Sensor using the GPIO pins on your Onion Omega
I've sent them over to my video editor and I'll get them back in a couple of days.
And a heads up, as a "developer" you'll hate them They'll be too slow and they're meant for my kinda level of learning
PS. My assistant whipped together a couple of intro slides, thought they were well cool! hence the share
Looks really good. Feel free to grab some pics from my first fail setup, you could call them "What not to do" lol