We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Problem with the terminal

• happened recently to me too : constant slow flashing led and impossible to "establish connection" for the terminal tool only. otherwise the rest seems to work correctly. I do not know if problem will persist or was momentary. I would not reset it only for what is probably a momentary problem.

• @Heath-Raftery I bought Omega-2 recently (last week), so there are no valuable files there. I tried to reset to factory settings, but now there was another problem. When I open the browser and go to IP 192.168.3.1, the "Onion Setup Wizard" page opens. I do everything according to the instructions written in the documentation. In the end it is written that the console is installed. I reboot the page, but it turns out that the console has not been installed.
    0_1524658485889_Screenshot 1.png
    And the problem with the terminal remains. If I enter a command that includes opkg, then an error occurs, which is shown in the screenshot in my previous post. It turns out that I can not install anything on Omega.

• administrators

@CAP-33

This looks like you have another opkg process exited in a bad state. Remove the file /var/lock/opkg.lock and try again

You might also want to upgrade our system to the latest version with
    oupgrade -l

• @Zheng-Han
    I did as you wrote, but the problem remained. When I try to update, the terminal hangs on one line.
    0_1524748441923_2.png

• administrators

@CAP-33 Looks like you are having issue connecting to the repository. can you succesfuly
    ping repo.onion.io ?

• @Zheng-Han
    It looks like I have a bad connection with http: //repo.onion.io. I even tried to reconnect Omega to Wi-Fi. I noticed that for some reason I sometimes have problems with access to the Onion site. It is only to it. I checked the browser settings and even visited the site from another computer, but errors sometimes occur. I do not understand why.
    0_1524759480463_3.png

• administrators

Might be a issue of where the repo server is relative to you geographically

• @Zheng-Han
    At first everything was fine. The problem appeared in 1-2 days. I thought that my Wi-Fi router might be working poorly. Then I gave out Wi-Fi from the phone and connected to Omega. Although the Internet is, but Omega still can not connect to the server.
    And why is the LED on Omega constantly flashing?

• administrators

Usually when the Omega status LED is flashing that means it is still initializing. It will take a few minutes on the first boot.

Make sure when you run uci show system, you see system.@led[0].trigger='default-on'

• @Zheng-Han
    When I run uci show system, I see system.@led[0].trigger='default-on'
    0_1524853049320_12.png

I experimented with the "ping" command and found out that when I enter "ping http://repo.onion.io", there is no connection, but when I enter "ping repo.onion.io", the connection appears. Maybe this will somehow help solve my problem?
    0_1524853214624_1.png

• administrators

@CAP-33 Sorry I was wrong before, you shouldn't include http:// in ping. What happens if you run opkg update after ping is successful

• @Zheng-Han
    This morning I turned on my Omega, entered ping repo.onion.io and then opkg uptate. Update did not happen, I was upset and turned off Omega. Now I turned on Omega and it successfully booted without errors, and the update was also performed. I hope that my problem has finally been resolved. But if she comes back, I will return to you. Thank you for your help.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.