We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Issue with "o2lte" and routes.

• Hey Guys -- @Lazar-Demin,

Pulling out the LTE for another project and came across another issue.
    I updated to the latest firmware and was delighted to see that the "o2lte" command was correctly disabling the LTE data now. (I haven't tested sharing yet.)

However I did notice that when you disable the LTE data, the Omega does not fix the routing table.

• When you boot your board and are connected to WiFi, the default route is correctly configured to use that.

• If you then enable LTE data, the default route is correctly configured to go out of that interface.

• However, when you then disable the LTE data there is no default route added back to the routing table so some traffic will fail. At this point there is no default route at all.

If we could get this fixed and another firmware pushed out, let me know and I'll test it.

Edited -- Enabling and disabling LTE sharing works well too now.

Thanks,

Nate

• @Nate service network restart will probably fix it, give it a try. I'm not sure it is a bug, bringing down an interface shouldn't cause the routing to be updated in favour of another interface as that may not be your intention.

• administrators

@Nate The source code for the Omega2 LTE software package is available on GitHub.

See files/omega2-lte.sh for the source code for the o2lte script. We welcome all PRs!

• @crispyoz Following that logic you could also say that bringing up another interface shouldn't cause the routing to be updated in favor of that interface as that may not be your intention. Yet that is what currently happens. And if the routing is going to be modified when I bring up that interface, I'd expect the changes to be reverted when I bring it down.

@Lazar-Demin Ok I will take a look.

• @Nate I agree. Suppose you have 3 interfaces, bring one up, should it be the default route? Now bring it down, which of the other two interfaces should be the default route?

My point is that I favour a purist approach to network configuration, ie administrator is in control of administration rather than an abitrary script written by a 3rd party make that decision for the administrator.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.