We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

FAQ: How come my Omega2/Omega2+ will not boot when I power it with my own circuit (without a Dock)?

• administrators

If you're using an Omega2 or Omega2+ without an Omega2 Dock and it's not successfully booting, it's a 99.99% chance that your power supply is the culprit.

There will be current consumption spikes during the Omega's boot, especially when the WiFi radio is being enabled. If the power supply cannot keep up, the Omega will not be able to complete the boot process.

We strongly recommend getting a Dock for your Omega to get the best experience and most performance, functionality, and stability from your device.

If you would like to stick with your no Dock setup, see this documentation article for our recommended power supply circuit: http://docs.onion.io/omega2-docs/hardware-prep-no-dock.html

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.