We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Is this company alive anymore?

• Hi all,
    I have a very bad experience with an order I've placed on June 29 on Onion shop.
    I haven't got any tracking number yet, I've raised a ticket on their helpdesk, I've got an answer claiming that they'll check the delivery and since 5 days absolutely no answer.
    On the website there is no phone number, no company address, nothing to identify this company.
    So I'm asking myself if this is a scam.
    Did you experienced such things with them?
    Can someone help me wih an advice?

Thanks,
    Arian

• @arianmares I've taken delivery of many units from them and have been very pleased with service. @Lazar-Demin is fairly active on this forum. He can direct you to the most effective path for the service you need.

--Bill

• administrators

@arianmares Rest assured that when they get the information they're looking for, our support team will get back to you.

Please keep in mind that both Onion support and our fulfillment partner are generally operating with fewer staff than usual while dealing with a higher volume of requests due to Covid-19. Most logistics systems worldwide are still experiencing longer than usual delivery times for the same reasons.

If you're looking for an alternative way to order Onion products, I would encourage you to check out our distributors Mouser and Digikey. They're both well known for their quick and reliable shipping.

• It probably depends on where you are but I live in Oz and use Digikey for all my Omega2S+ orders and other components. They ship very promptly and when I have any stock damaged in transit they fix it quick,

Many of the freight companies use international passenger planes to move their packages, since there is very little international travel right now this impacts upon shipping.

• Banned

@Lazar-Demin said in Is this company alive anymore?:

@arianmares Rest assured that when they get the information they're looking for, our support team will get back to you.

Please keep in mind that both Onion support and our fulfillment partner are generally operating with fewer staff than usual while dealing with a higher volume of requests due to Covid-19. Most logistics systems worldwide are still experiencing longer than usual delivery times for the same reasons.

If you're looking for an alternative way to order Onion products, I would encourage you to check out our distributors Mouser and Digikey. They're both well known for their quick and reliable shipping.

I like the way you made this article. Short but juicy. Thanks for sharing!

• They are DEFINITELY not a scam!

I've bought around 20 Omega2+s. Some direct, some through Mouser. some through DigiKey and some through their Australian distributor Core Electronics.

My son has bought around 75 Omega2+s.

We've also bought several Omega2+-Dash units each.

Never a problem with ordering, delivery or support.

Thoroughly recommended.

Regards,
    Dave

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.